2.26.2015

"The only heaven I'll be sent to..."


"The only heaven I'll be sent to

Is when I'm alone with you

I was born sick, but I love it

Command me to be well

Amen, amen, amen"




I have been looking for this Nail Polish for a while now, and finally found it!  I really don't know the brand's name, though I would love to, so I could actually find more of it. I saw it in WeHeartIt, it was love at first sight and that's how the haunt started.

I bought it for $12 pesos (when I was walking around randomly with some friends) in a "Barrio Chino's" shop. I was so happy, because it's incredibly pretty! I loved the color, the package, everything! So, even thought it is "too cheap to be true" I decided to try it to see the results, I didn't disliked the formula and the color is wonderful...


But surprisingly it has a 'plus' feature, it is scented, yep, it's one of that nail polishes with  tasty smells, though (in my opinion) it is not tasty at all. I find this smell completely disgusting. It is supposed to be a chocolate scent (stupidly I thought that it was the color's name), and that's the problem.

I don't have anything against the smell in products, but chocolate is a very particular one, and it can easily be too sweet and make me feel kind of sick, I don't see myself using it again, I just can't stand it. 

To be fair, I have to say that my sister didn't felt bothered at all by the smell, she thought that it was fine and pretty much like chocolate. I disagree completely with that, but as i said, it's a taste matter.

So the nail polish isn't a bad purchase at all, it's cheap, looks nice on the nails, and even more on my bedside table. I want to buy other colors, to find out if all of them are just a big NO, or if it's just this one scent that didn't worked for me.

If someone knows the name of the brand, please share your knowledge in the comments, I would be eternally grateful. And, by the way, you can also add your opinion about the Nail polish and the post ;)

"Take Me To Church" - Hozier 

(My heart melts every single time that I listen to this music)


♡ Besitos ♥
X Charo

♥ Contact:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MiskyCharo

Instagram: http://instagram.com/miskycharo 

Weheartit: http://weheartit.com/MiskyCharo