3.30.2015

How To Cover Dark Circles

Recently I've seen this "trick" all over the internet and to be honest I totally doubted it would work, applying red lipstick under your eyes feels and looks completely ridiculous, so I wasn't sure about trying it, but I did.



As you can see I don't have really bad dark circles, at least in my opinion they are fine, but it did worked and the red lipstick did brightened my under eye area. The trick is using really tiny amounts of the product, and blending it really well so you don't end up looking like you came out of a horror movie. Then, when applying your foundation or concealer (it depends on the order that you prefer) over it, use also tiny amounts and soft movements so you don't smudge the red all over your face.

I would recommend using a yellow concealer, so you balance the pink tone of the area, and leave it looking perfectly like skin.


These are the products that I used for the rest of my makeup.
1. Mary Kay - Yellow/Jaune - Concealer
2. Renew - Avon - Line Smoothing Duo - Foundation and Powder Medium
3. Quem disse Berenice? - Matte Liquid Foundation 5E
4. Anaconda - Blush Desejo
5. Bourjois - Blush - 15 Rose Éclat
6. Colortend - Avon - Strawberry Red Lipstick
7. Maybelline - One by One Mascara






Today should have been a stay at home day, because I am sick and feeling really poorly, but I had to buy some things in the center (of Banfield) so I decided doing this really natural makeup to make me feel and look better. So there you have a daily "no makeup" makeup ^-^


♡ Besitos ♥
X Charo


♥ Contact:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MiskyCharo

Instagram: http://instagram.com/miskycharo 

Weheartit: http://weheartit.com/MiskyCharo